5 April 2023 from 12 - 16
- Guest lecture Prof. Ad Putter (University of Bristol): 'Dutch and German in Medieval England: New Discoveries and Research Opportunities'
- SHAKESPEARE WEEK 2023 - Information Meeting
- Lecture Series: “Variation and change in the history of the English lexicon” Convenors: Olga Timofeeva & Annina Seiler
- Gentle Introduction to Bayesian Infererence - Workshop with Prof. Dr. Don van Ravenzwaaij (University of Groningen)
- Words, Books, Images, and the Long Eighteenth Century
- Prof. Dr. Elisabeth Bronfen has been elected a member of the University Board of the University of Regensburg, and a member of the Advisory Board of the Hamburg Institute for Advanced Study (HIAS).
- Prof. Dr. Elisabeth Bronfen has been awarded an honorary doctorate by the Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nürnberg.
- Prof. Dr Andreas H. Jucker has been reelected President of the European Society for the Study of English (ESSE).
- Prof. Dr. Isabel Karremann Appointed New Editor of the Shakespeare-Jahrbuch