Partner Institution: Zurich James Joyce Foundation
After this module, students will be able to:
- outline some important facets of academic work about James Joyce, especially as it is pursued at the Zurich James Joyce Foundation;
- write concise summaries that highlight the relevant features of scholarly texts;
explain and discuss some of the editorial decisions involved in preparing a bibliographical work.
Prerequisites and Requirements
Students are ...
- expected to have written term papers in English Literature or Linguistics at Bachelor level or above;
- required to have good (written) academic English language skills (min. C1).
Students will have to ...
- submit a time sheet documenting their workload (c. 90 hours). The time sheet needs to be signed off by the contact person at the partner institution.
- compile and submit a short electronic portfolio of entries for the brochure, signed by the coordinator at the Zurich James Joyce Foundation.
How Does One Apply?
Available slots: 1-2
Documents to be submitted (in one single PDF):
- 1 letter of motivation (1-2 pages)
- 1 CV (table format, 1 page)
- Bachelor diploma (incl. Academic Record)
- where applicable, latest semester transcript at Master level
The documents must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: August 15, 2019