Credit Point Transfer

The learning agreement is a kind of contract which states which courses you are allowed to take, how many credit points you will be awarded upon successful completion of these courses, and what manner of assessment will be employed for each course.

Agreement from Home University

Check with your home university that they approve of your choice of courses for your time with us and how many credit points you will be awarded for these courses when you return. Different universities award different numbers of credit points if they use different credit point systems. Your home university will convert our points into their system.

UZH Transcript of Records

After your stay with us, a transcript will automatically be sent to you, once all of your exams and term papers are corrected. Please note that all of your results, including any failed and unfinished courses, will be listed. Do not forget to leave the address to which your transcript is to be sent with the Kanzlei when you leave Zurich. This will either be your home address or (especially for most British students) the address of the study abroad coordinator. It is the student's responsibility to make sure that the appropriate address (i.e. whether home or university) is provided. Usually, the transcripts will be sent out at the beginning of the following term.