The Learning Portfolio project forms part of the strategische Lehrkredit project "Leistungsnachweise im Curriculum (LiCu)" by UZH's Hochschuldidaktik. More information is available on the LiCu Project Website.
At UZH, learning portfolios are one of the assessment formats stipulated by the framework regulations, as an alternative to more traditional types of module assessment (e.g. exams or essays).
This Learning Portfolio project:
- examines the uses of and attitudes towards different types of learning portfolios;
- places particular emphasis on the student perspective;
- attempts to identify successful as well as problematic examples;
- situates its findings within a broader pedagogical debate concerning the characteristics and uses of learning portfolios;
- produces a best-practice guide for UZH instructors.
Aliena Gnehm, B.A.
Aliena Gnehm is the project coordinator of the Lehrkredit Lernportfolio Projekt. She holds a BA in English Literature and Linguistics and Political Science from UZH and is currently pursuing a UZH Master’s degree in English Literature and Cultural Analysis.
Dr. Martin Mühlheim
More information is available on Martin Mühlheim's website.